Sand Castlemore is a gorgeous, custom-built Lindal Cedar Home and offers unmatched seaside quality throughout. Cathedral ceilings, porcelain tile flooring, in-wall speaker system, luxurious furniture, and premium linens are but a handful of high-quality amenities the home provides.
The bottom line: Sand Castlemore was built with simple elegance and luxury in mind.
Let the house do the work. You get to relax and rejuvenate.
...Great view. One of Sand Castlemore's finest features is the unparalleled 24-foot floor-to-ceiling window views out over the mighty Pacific.
- River rock gas fireplace with slate hearth seating
- Classic leather furniture
- Window seat across entire length of the room
- Use the telescope to survey fishing boats far out at sea or to star gaze
- Entertainment center with TV/DVD/CD/VCR and cable
The perfect place to relax in the sun with a tall drink. The deck railing is glass-paneled, providing an unhindered 180° (plus) view of the ocean. And there's nothing like feeling a slight ocean breeze rush past while you're relaxing in the hot tub.
- Large in-deck hot tub with a beautiful ocean view by day and a crystal-clear look at the Milky Way by night.
- 600 square foot glass-paneled outside deck running the entire length of the house
- Safe, private stairs running from the home's deck to the beach
- Covered portico with barbeque grill
- Adirondack chairs for on-deck lounging
- Rinse off beach sand with the convenient outdoor shower
The full-equipped, modern kitchen features slab granite counter tops, a large cooking island with a raised eating bar and seating for five, and a dining room with seating for 6.
- Stainless appliances
- Range with gas cook-top and electric/convection oven
- Refrigerator with filtered water and ice maker
- Dishwasher, microwave oven, blender, toaster, waffle maker, hand mixer, quality knives, space rack, coffee maker/coffee, and assortment of teas
- High quality cookware, place settings for 12, glass and crystal barware
Sand Castlemore's three bedrooms make nighttime cozy for everyone. Fall asleep to the lullaby of the ocean waves.
- Master Suite:
- Stunning ocean view without even getting out of the queen bed
- Sliding glass doors opens right onto the outside deck
- Private bath with double sinks and a huge, granite-lined, walk-in shower for two
- TV/CD/DVD/VCR, and cable
- Wall-mounted electric towel heater and hairdryers
- One first floor queen bedroom with TV/VCR
- Loft bedroom with two singles, queen size sofa-bed, and a spectacular ocean view
- Two queen size aerobeds available
Two More Bedrooms:
Two bathrooms provide ample space to wash off the warm sand.
- Large clothes washer and dryer
- Large utility sink
- Direct access to outdoor deck for sandy feet and/or paws
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs are welcome to stay
- Dog beds and dog sheets/towels supplied
The second bathroom and the main entrance.
Another shot of the second bathroom looking out to the loft stairs.